STYLE ICON: DIANE KRUGER
The gorgeous German-born Helen of Troy actress has some serious style. A favorite muse of Karl Lagerfeld, she lives up to her Grecian role by choosing drapey gowns for the red carpet and sporting metallic gladiators the sidewalk. She’s timeless.
2. Cute in crochet and cargo.
3. Gladiator sandals on the girl who played a Grecian princess.
4. Eco-friendly riding her bike through Greenwich Village with a cute summer scarf.
6. In a Gatsby dress and tassled necklace.
7. Looking Parisian in black and white and a perfectly placed scarf (Paris and Helen…anyone?)
8. Re-doing the black and white red carpet look.
Title from “Amber” by 311