STYLE ICON: JOY BRYANT
Five Reasons Why Joy Bryant is a Style Icon.
- Her casual style not only looks appropriate but makes her special ensembles that much more special.
- She’s interested in crafting a line of eco-friendly luggage and travel accessories in the near future.
- She’s print-happy but always makes sure nothing looks overdone by balancing with khaki or basics.
- She’s an Oxfam America Sisters on the Planet Ambassador and spoke on Earth Day in Washington about the impacts climate change has on the poor.
- She’s pretty much Missoni’s unofficial posterchild.
Title from “Joy and Blues” by Ziggy Marley