[clockwise from top left corner]
1. .PRETTY TATTOOS. Models are technically supposed to be “clean slates” but I love love so many of their inkings.
2. .HALLOWEEN. What to be?! Tell me your favorite past costumes! I’m stuck between two.
3. .DREE HEMINGWAY. She’s the grandbaby of, oh I don’t know, some guy name Ernest.
4. .GIRLFRIENDS. How true is it that an experience doesn’t feel real or really hit you until told to your closest friends?
5. .LOVE STORY. A chick flick that makes me sob incessantly. I’m a college girl in Boston who does not see this magic happen.
6. .OMBRE MANICURES. An interesting alternative…I think I might try it.
7. .BOOTS. Once the clock strikes October, I pretty much wear boots of varying non-Ugg varieties.
8. .TALITHA GETTY. The self-appointed queen of Bohemia and hedonism, ending in tragic results.
9. .THROW PILLOWS. Because they even look adorable in dorm rooms.
10. .HAMSA PEACE SYMBOLS. Just got a bracelet like this and saw a really well-done tattoo version.
11. .CANDY CORN. My mom is candy corn’s #1 fan. More than a handful makes me feel sick, but that first handful is fall perfection.
12. .BON IVER. Cannot remember the last time I fell asleep without listening to this…which is what I am about to do…