1. .SPRING AWAKENING. Mornings are so much easier with sun.
2. .FARMER’S MARKETS. Especially Haymarket in Boston.
3. .CINCO DE MAYO. Bust out the Margaritas and veggie burritos for tomorrow.
4. .MAY FLOWERS. Thanks to those miserable April showers.
5. .NATASHA KHAN. That voice and that style.
6. .OUTDOOR CONCERTS. May the dirty feet and sunburned shoulders commence.
7. .MEMORIAL DAY. Beach, BBQ, and not a speck of work in sight.
9. .WEDGE SANDALS. Not painful, still cute.
10. .MAMAS. Home for one night and mine has already baked me cookies.
11. .YELLOW DRESSES. I’m on the hunt for one.
12. .FRECKLES. Welcome back, nose freckles.
What’s inspiring to you about May?