- Finally, an easy way to search Flickr by color.
- And to listen to music playlists by mood.
- Philippe Halsman was a 50’s photographer who ended all sessions by asking the famous subject (from Hepburn to Nixon) to “jump.”
*The photo above is from Brigitte Bardot’s Halsman photoshoot.
- Shut up Disney kids!
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower movie casting revealed.
- Just as I suspected, invisibility cloaks exist.
- Now this is a collaboration I’m excited for.
- Get outta town: there are baby sloth orphanages.